Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

Best Recipes...

This year, I shared more recipes than I ever had, before. I have so much more to share next year, recipe wise {and hopefully photo wise, since husband bought me such a nice, new camera}, but thought since we're ending 2013, why not re-post a few of the top recipes pinned and/or viewed at Casa de Crews? Thanks for always being supportive, friends.


5. Greek Frittata



4. Chili


3. Ham & Omelet Egg "Cups"
This is one of my favorite go-to breakfasts!



2. Shredded Buffalo Chicken Salad



...and my number one pinned recipe {and the easiest of ALL the recipes I have shared in 2013}

1. Antipasto Skewers



Jason and I have just returned from vacation, and I am editing the gazillion photos we took, it seems! I'll be back soon with an actual  post.


Cheers!
Nichole
Image Map

15 comments:

  1. That buffalo chicken salad looks great! I'll definitely have to add it to my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great! I can see why they made the best list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Antipasto Skewers look like a great dish for New Year's Eve. Pinning to my New Year's Party Board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, I can't wait to see what 2014 will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! That looks absolutely delicious! Im going to have to try it!

    I am hosting a Weekend Recap and would love for you to be a part of it

    Showered With Design


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nicole, I can understand how these are the most/best recipes of the year. They definitely are delicious. Pinning and sharing.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of them looks so yummy. Those skewers and chicken salad are going to be added to my menu rotation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well well well, you have certainly become a cook to make me proud. Go you!! (I still need to make those egg muffins.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some yummy photos - easy to see why these are tops!

    ReplyDelete