Image Map

Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

This past weekend flew by in a b.l.u.r! The theme this weekend was all things...wedding. Our good friends were married, Saturday and Jason was a groomsmen. That meant we had the rehearsal/dinner, Friday and THE wedding, Saturday. It was a great time but then I had to work Sunday helping to set up another...wedding. It was a beautiful set-up, too! I was excited to work but losing an hour of sleep after "celebrating" late into the night meant I was one tired chick! But regardless, we had an awesome weekend!

{Bride to be and her post rehearsal drink}

{I'm not a fan of mirror self portraits, but I sadly never got any good photos of me in my dress to show my mom, so here you go}

{How fun are their toppers?! Belle & Optimus Prime}

{Mr & Mrs!}
{Some of the girls with the bride}

...My camera & phone died before I could get a photo with Jason :(

 {Yesterday's wedding set-up, so pretty!}



How was your  weekend?



8 comments:

  1. Loooove your dress that color looks awesome on you! Yay for fun weddings I miss them since most of our friends are married already :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! I agree with you I've never been a fan of mirror self portraits probably because I never look good :D Looks like a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress! It's super cute. Love the color on you too! The cake toppers are super fun. Love the table layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress!! All the wedding pictures were amazing and it looks like you had an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress you look so pretty! Looks like you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love your dress! And the wedding set up is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete